Tailor & Key, owner of the website https://www.tailorkey.com (from now on, “website”) guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website.
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council. In accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, you are informed that:
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by filling in this form you are giving express consent, as well as all personal data provided by the user on the website, to which they are incorporated and are treated in the file created for that purpose and kept under the responsibility of TAILOR & KEY SL
Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- Identity: Tailor & Key S.L.
Mailing address: Calle Castelló, 28001, Madrid, Madrid.
For what purposes are the data collected?How long will we keep your data?
- Analysis, management and resolution of queries (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
Commercial relationship with the client. The conservation time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- What is the legal basis for data processing? Legitimization by consent of the interested party. The personal data transferred are based on the express, free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent.
In the cases in which contracts for the provision of services through the web are executed, the legitimation will derive from the execution of said contract. Likewise, there will be legitimate interest in those cases in which the interested party is already the client of the person responsible, for the prevention of fraud and in the case of the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21
TAILOR & KEY S.L. is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated
TAILOR & KEY undertakes that, these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users.
- If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to TAILOR & KEY S.L., you do so with your express consent and having previously been informed of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. TAILOR & KEY S.L. is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who gives such data to TAILOR & KEY S.L ..
- The User has, at all times, the ability to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The interested party has the right to receive personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine and has the right to transmit said data to another responsible for the treatment without impediments of the responsible of the treatment to which you have provided the data
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the tWe will only retain your data for the exercise or defense of claims. In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. The interested parties may submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.